Simple and satisfying!
Almond Coconut Bites
Write a review
- 1 cup almond butter (sun butter or other nut butter works as well)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or a little less)
- Unsweetened coconut flakes for rolling
- Mix together the almond butter, coconut flour, and maple syrup.
- Stir until well combined.
- Cover and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Take out of freezer and roll into balls.
- Roll balls in coconut flakes.
- Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container.
- Can toast the coconut before using.
Grace Goals and Guts http://gracegoalsandguts.com/