Simple Banana Muffins (gluten free)
Simple and delicious!
Write a review
- 1 1/2 c. brown rice flour
- 1/4 c. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 c. mashed ripe bananas (4-5 bananas)
- 1/2 c. coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease muffin pan.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 of the way full with the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- I think (haven't tried it yet) you could easily sub 2 T. honey for the coconut sugar.
- Cold these are sometimes slightly grainy, but if you warm them just slightly they're not.
Grace Goals and Guts http://gracegoalsandguts.com/