On busy weeks with early clients I’ve come to really enjoy having a batch of these around.
A couple for breakfast, surprisingly keeps me satisfied for a good 4 hours!
Make a batch and eat on it all week — just don’t do that every week as variety is important.
Write a review
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup add-in (chocolate chips, raisins, craisins, dried apple bits, chopped nuts, etc)
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Drop large tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store in refrigerator up to one week or freeze.
Grace Goals and Guts http://gracegoalsandguts.com/