These are super simple, tasty, and filling.
They can be addictive so be sure you don’t overdo it! 🙂
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 T chia seeds (ground flax works too)
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (or other add-in)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form into balls (this works better if you put them in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes first)
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Grace Goals and Guts http://gracegoalsandguts.com/