Are you up to your ears in zucchini this summer or are in need of new simple ways to use it?
Here’s a super easy, yet tasty way to fix your zucchini.
Write a review
- Coconut oil or butter (optional)
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder (optional)
- Onion powder (optional)
- Wash and slice zucchini lengthwise.
- Scoop out seeds if needed.
- Brush with oil. Sprinkle with seasonings and Parmesan cheese.
- Broil for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.
Grace Goals and Guts http://gracegoalsandguts.com/