Nourished Body Meal Plan
- You will automatically receive (via email)
- Intuitive eating handout
- Goal setting and ‘whys” worksheet
- 4 week meal plan with recipes and shopping list
- Bonus exercise, sleep, and healthy living goals to implement each week if you choose
This meal plan may be for you if you…
- Are looking to improve your health through nutrition and exercise
- Want to learn and practice intuitive eating
- Don’t want to take the time to meal plan and find recipes – they’re all done for you!
- Would like to clean up your diet
- Want a meal plan that is doable and uses mostly basic, normal foods
- Would like to lose weight and improve your energy
- Are ready and willing to spend a bit of time caring for yourself!
More about the Nourished Body Meal Plan
The 4 Week Nourished Body Meal Plan is just what it sounds like…an opportunity to take 4 weeks to make nourishing your body and self-care a priority! I know how easy it is to have good intentions but be pulled so thin that those good intentions never turn into anything more. The Nourished Body Meal Plan does all the planning and decision making for you. All you have to do is to implement the plan.
While the main focus will be on implementing the weekly meal plans, you will also be provided with information and the challenge to eat intuitively. Intuitive eating is extremely beneficial for long term success as it brings awareness to the effects food has on your body and can help stop the guilt/shame cycle that is often associated with food. Intuitive eating is also a great way to be able to lose weight, without having to count calories.
The week one meal plan is a bit more strict to give our bodies and digestive system a bit of a rest, but in the meal plans for weeks 2-4 you will find a little more balance while still maintaining a overall clean diet. The meal plan is structured to help manage blood sugars and keep excess hunger and cravings away while finding a healthy balance with a variety of foods.
I also included in this plan simple goals related to exercise, water intake, and sleep for a bigger picture of overall healthy living and nourishing your body.