Pumpkin Oat Muffins (Gluten Free)
Write a review
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 4 T almond butter OR 3 T. Melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 1/4 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease or line a muffin tin for 12 muffins.
- Blend oats in food processor or blender so it's like flour.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients except chocolate chips and blend for about 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Stir the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Scoop batter into the muffin tin, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until light golden brown.
- Allow to to cool for at least 10-15 minutes.
Grace Goals and Guts http://gracegoalsandguts.com/