This one is going in my favorites! It’s quick and easy, healthy, satisfying, and doesn’t make many dishes. 🙂 I originally made this for a last minute dinner when I didn’t have much time, but also enjoyed it leftover for breakfast and lunch (not on the same day). I think you’ll want to add this to your recipe book!
(Don’t judge this based on my picture. 🙂 I forgot to take a final one.)
Sausage Spinach Skillet
Write a review
- 12-16 oz ground sausage (or other meat)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2-3 T chives, diced (optional)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 10 - 12 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- Brown sausage in skillet with onions.
- Once sausage is cooked, add chives and spinach and stir for about 1 minute until spinach is just barely starting to wilt.
- Add eggs and stir briefly until mixed, but then don't stir anymore (unless you want more of a scrambled egg burrito filling).
- Cover with a lid and cook until eggs are set ~ 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Can serve plain, with salsa and/or sour cream or scrambled in a tortilla.
Grace Goals and Guts http://gracegoalsandguts.com/