Sweet Potato Hashbrowns
Write a review
- 2-3 cups shredded sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp butter
- Heat butter in a large skillet on med-high heat.
- Add sweet potatoes in a thin layer.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Cook 4-6 minutes or until browned on the bottom. Flip/stir and cook for another 3-4 minutes until tender and evenly browned.
- Can add garlic powder, onion powder, or crushed red pepper flakes for a bit more flavor.
- Goes great with eggs and/or avocado for breakfast.
- Can prep ahead for the week or shred the potatoes and then cook each morning.
Grace Goals and Guts http://gracegoalsandguts.com/