These remind me of the potato pancakes my mom used to make growing up. They seem too simple to be so tasty! I really had a hard time not eating them all. 🙂 I hope you like them as much as I do.
Note: This may be obvious, but just so you know what you’re expecting…these are salty/savory – not sweet like typical pancakes.
Write a review
- 2 1/2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 large eggs
- 3-4 T. onion, diced
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (or 1 1/2 T coconut flour)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- Olive or coconut oil for the pan
- Wash and grate zucchini (you can leave the skin on). Drain off any extra liquid.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Scoop batter onto skillet and spread out into "pancakes".
- Cook until browned (~2-3 minutes) then flip cook until the 2nd side is browned.
- Serve plain, with sour cream, or ketchup.
Grace Goals and Guts http://gracegoalsandguts.com/