If you like lots of flavor but not lots of spice, try this easy Herbed Chicken and Veggies!
Herbed Chicken & Veggies
Write a review
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2-3 cups veggies of choice (green beans, broccoli, asparagus etc.)
- 2-3 T. butter
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add garlic and herbs and cook for about 1 minute.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add chicken to pan and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Flip chicken over, scoot to the side of the pan and add veggies.
- Cook until veggies are tender and chicken is done. (Another 5-7 minutes)
Grace Goals and Guts https://gracegoalsandguts.com/