I love simple new recipes with new tastes, especially ones that are versatile.
This is another easy prep, last minute meal that can be served alone, over rice, or used to make lettuce wraps.
Feel free to add extra crushed red pepper or another dash of soy sauce depending on your taste preferences.
Korean Beef & Green Beans
Write a review
- 1 lb. ground beef (or try cube or minute steak)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2-3 cups green beans
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or sprinkle of garlic powder)
- 1 1/2 T. honey
- 2 T. Soy sauce (I use Tamari)
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Sprinkle of crushed red pepper
- In a large skillet brown ground beef.
- When beef is almost cooked, add onion, green beans, garlic, honey, soy sauce, ginger, and crushed red pepper.
- Continue cooking until beef is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Serve alone or over a bed of rice. (Will need to double the sauce)
- Make into a lettuce wrap: leave out the green beans and spoon meat mixture into lettuce leaves.
Grace Goals and Guts https://gracegoalsandguts.com/