Skip to content
If you don’t typically like oatmeal, try the baked version!
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (or brown)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk (of choice)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs.
- Add in sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt.
- Stir in milk and melted butter, then mix in oats.
- Pour into prepared dish and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate overnight or bake immediately.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until set and golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve warm with nut butter, cream, pure maple syrup, fruit etc.