Knowing what to eat for fertility can be overwhelming. With the Optimal Fertility Meal Plan you can be confident you are eating in a way that will improve your chances of conceiving.
Studies (and my success working with fertility clients) show that what you eat plays a significant role in your ability to conceive. This is because what you eat impacts many of the key components for fertility.
The Optimal Fertility Meal Plan uses lots of whole, “normal” foods, paired in a way that will help balance your hormones and keep you satisfied.
The Optimal Fertility Meal Plan may be a good fit if…
- You want to prepare your body for conception in the next year or two
- You are trying to conceive currently
- You are struggling with infertility or secondary infertility
- You are considering IVF or other fertility treatments
- You are currently doing fertility treatments
What does the Optimal Fertility Meal Plan include?
- 16 week meal plan
- I’ve included the use of leftovers to make this plan very doable!
- 2 breakfast recipes, 2 lunch recipes, 2 snack ideas, 3 dinner recipes
- Recipes that are focused on whole, “normal” foods
- Guidelines for boosting fertility
- Gluten and dairy free
- Minimal soy and corn (with substitution ideas) as they are often also inflammatory
- Extra meal planner sheet for you to make a meal plan for weeks 17-20 🙂
Please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Want to dig deeper into root cause fertility issues?
Buy both the Optimal Fertility Meal Plan and the Guide to Natural Fertility and save 20% here!