Although infertility and miscarriage are often not talked about much, they are not uncommon. About 1 in 8 couples in the United States struggle with infertility and an estimated 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage. The struggle to get and stay pregnant comes as an unpleasant surprise to many couples. The journey through infertility often feels lonely and confusing and can be filled with anxiety, anger, and hopelessness. It is in your face constantly, can make you feel like less of a woman (or man), and, if you aren’t careful, can cause you to put your life on hold waiting for that sweet child. Through our 2 year struggle with both infertility and miscarriage, I found so much hope digging deep into potential root causes of our issues, making changes to improve those issues, and leaving the rest up to God.
The Foundations for Natural Fertility Course takes a deep dive into many of the common underlying imbalances (both male and female) that may be preventing you from getting and staying pregnant. I’ve worked with many couples who felt at a loss — like there was nothing they could do to improve their fertility, but that is not the case! There are SO many things that often get overlooked, even by many doctors. When your bodies are balanced and nourished, your fertility will also be optimal. Understanding and supporting the foundational pieces of fertility (egg health, sperm health, hormone balance) is often all that is needed to conceive naturally. Improving each of these also increases the chances of fertility treatments being successful.
Throughout this course we’ll look at areas that commonly impair fertility. Everything from what you are (or aren’t) eating and putting on your skin to balancing your hormones, managing the stress, and which functional tests may be beneficial for each of you. We focus on how to optimize fertility by optimizing egg health, sperm health, and hormone balance because when these three things are working well, it is natural for your body to make a baby and there is less of a chance for miscarriage.
The Foundations for Natural Fertility will restore confidence and hope to your journey!
What to expect:
- Lifetime access!
- Welcome module + 8 educational modules with videos
- Click “Curriculum” at the top of the page to view what topics the course covers
- Each module is broken down into easy-to-complete lessons
- 4 month meal plan with recipes
- Printable handouts (meal plan, recipes, fertility checklist, lab work…)
- Male and female lab work (with optimal values) and specific testing recommendations
- Fertility Checklist – so you know you’re staying on track!
- How to address common issues such as PCOS and endometriosis
- Specific supplement recommendations and discount
- Natural fertility tips & tricks
- Bonus: Gut Healing Guide
This Course May Be a Good Fit For You If…
- You are starting to prepare for pregnancy in the next 12 months
- You’ve been trying to get pregnant and want to support your bodies naturally
- You’re looking to optimized fertility by improving your overall health
- You want a done-for-you fertility meal plan with recipes (4 months worth) so you don’t have to guess at what to eat
- You’ve tried fertility treatments, but haven’t addressed potential underlying issues
- such as….inflammation, hormone imbalances, detoxification, gut issues, cortisol/stress, and more
- You’re looking for a holistic way to improve fertility while also improving your health and addressing root health issues