Date Almond Coconut Bites
Write a review
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 12 dates, pits removed
- 1 T. Pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor until well blended. Mixture should stick together when you squeeze it.
- Roll into balls and keep in the refrigerator.
- Makes about 15 balls.
- Melt 2 T. Coconut oil. Stir in 2 T cocoa powder and 1 T. Pure maple syrup.
- Dip balls in the the chocolate, sprinkle with coconut, and place in refrigerator to harden.
- Keep refrigerated.
Grace Goals and Guts https://gracegoalsandguts.com/