Cucumbers are taking over my garden so I’ve been trying some different recipes to use some up.
This one was a winner! Simple, flavorful, and refreshing for these hot summer days.
The Greek Cucumber Salad is great as is, but I also added a little homemade greek seasoning
leftover from my Tomato Feta Dip and it was even better!
- 2-3 cucumbers, peeled and chunked
- 4-6 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2-3 T. lemon juice
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Sprinkle of garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions.
- Add oil, lemon juice, spices and mix.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over the top and mix.
- Taste and add more spices if needed.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- I also added about 1/2-1 tsp of my homemade greek seasoning on one occasion and really liked it!