It’s easy when life gets a little hectic to let your eating habits slip. The Clean & Simple Meal Plan is a whole foods based meal plan that is perfect for you if…
- You want to eat healthy, whole foods
- You have a hectic schedule and don’t want to think about what to eat
- You like simple and quick recipes (you are still going to have to cook some 🙂 )
- You don’t like meal planning and finding recipes — it’s done for you
What is eating clean?
- Clean eating is a whole-foods approach to living without dieting. You’re crowding out the “not-so-good” with more nourishing foods so you can enjoy your food without feeling deprived or experiencing the negative consequences of poor food choices.
- Eating clean isn’t a fad, nor is it scary. It is going back to eating real, whole foods that can be easily found in nature.
- It doesn’t have to be boring. Eating clean is enjoying the many fruits, vegetables, whole grains, meats, nuts, seeds etc. in a variety of ways!
- Eating clean nourishes your body and provides a great base of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and phytonutrients.
- It improves energy, encourages a healthy weight, decreases inflammation, and can help balance blood sugars.
- Eating clean helps you manage and ultimately get rid of sugar cravings.
- Eating clean provides a confidence boost knowing that you are caring for yourself well.
- 3 Weekly meal plans with recipes so there’s no guesswork in what to eat.
- I’ve worked to keep the meal plans realistic and doable, including the use of leftovers, using easy to find ingredients etc.
- Bonus Goal setting guide
- Bonus Intuitive eating guide
- Other wellness goals (water, exercise, sleep etc)
Once you purchase the Clean & Simple Meal Plan, you can automatically download the plan from the checkout page.
Intuitive eating handout
Goal setting and ‘whys” worksheet
3 weekly meal plans with recipes (including additional wellness goals)
What others had to say about Grace, Goals, & Guts Meal Plans:
I enjoyed having a menu for every week and the recipes were great. We ate some food we had never tried and really liked it?. I will be using these recipes again in the future. — Janet A.
This challenge was what I needed to bring myself back to Whole Foods and enjoying life again! Before this challenge I found myself depressed, comparing myself to others, being lazy, and all in all just not caring about myself! I needed accountability and knowing that others were going through the same attitudes about themselves as I. Thank you Leslie for the encouragement, accountability, and the care you gave me. I will continue to stay eating right and exercising as I should! Thank you!!! — Sue N.