Sometimes you just need a little treat…
These come out tasting slightly banana-y and quite chocolate-y
with a dense, almost fudge-like texture.
Whether you need to eat gluten and/or dairy free or you just
like trying new recipes, these are worth a try!
4 Ingredient Chocolate Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free)
Write a review
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup nut butter
- 3/4-1 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Optional - chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and process until blended well. Batter will be sticky and thick.
- Spoon into a greased or lined muffin tin. Fill almost to the top as these don't expand much.
- Sprinkle top with chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator up to a week.
Grace Goals and Guts https://gracegoalsandguts.com/