Isn’t it nice to have breakfast made ahead of time once in a while??
It sure makes for a smoother morning!
Here’s a hot breakfast that is just as good reheated, full of protein, and is gluten free for those of you who don’t tolerate gluten well.
Cinnamon Quinoa Bake
Write a review
- 2 ½ cups cooked quinoa
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup real maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 T. cinnamon
- Cook quinoa according to package.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 8x8 inch pan.
- Wisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and honey.
- Add quinoa and stir until well combined.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
- Serve warm with nut butter.
Grace Goals and Guts https://gracegoalsandguts.com/