Sweet Potato Chicken Poppers
Write a review
- 1 lb ground chicken (I've also used ground turkey)
- 2 cups shredded uncooked sweet potato
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T coconut flour
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno OR green chili, diced (choose based on how much spice you like)
- 1 T garlic powder
- 1 T onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly oil the parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients and mix together well.
- Take about 1 T of mixture and roll into ball. Slightly flatten on baking sheet. You'll have about 20-25 poppers.
- Bake for 25-27 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Place under broiler for another 2-3 minutes if you prefer them a bit more crispy.
- Cool and serve with your favorite sauce/dip. I like homemade guac!
Grace Goals and Guts https://gracegoalsandguts.com/