I’ve been wanting to try a sweet potato hash for a long time. I’m not sure what took me so long to actually do it, but I now know I was missing out! I’m slightly picky about my sweet potatoes and don’t like them when they are mushy, but I’m in love with this recipe and roasted sweet potatoes. I added a little cooked bacon to some of my leftovers which only made me love it more. 🙂 I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Sweet Potato Hash
Write a review
- 3-4 medium sweet potatoes, cubed or shredded
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- Oregano or rosemary
- Butter/Oil for pan
- Heat 1 T. butter or oil in a large skillet on med-high heat.
- Add potatoes, onions, and peppers. (If your cubes of potatoes are large you may need to add them first and cook for a couple minutes before adding the onions and peppers.)
- Cook for 5-8 minutes or until vegetables and potatoes are just tender.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Enjoy hot!
- Great as a side with eggs!
- Heartier options: add cooked bacon, sausage, or ground beef.
Grace Goals and Guts https://gracegoalsandguts.com/