The Gut Healing Course is a 10-12 week self-study course. It will take you step by step through a gut reset (a.k.a. elimination) diet so that you can discover (specifically for you) which foods promote healing and which foods cause disruption and inflammation.
This is the exact course that I take many of my clients through and is perfect for those self-starters that need some specific guidance! You will learn all the ins and outs of a diet that is unique to you all in the comfort of your own home.
This course outlines how you can support and optimize gut health. It will empower you to discover the root causes of your symptoms and address your gut health at home with food and supplements.
During the course, you will have access to a number of questionnaires, handouts, checklists, recipes, sample meal plans, supplement guide, a bonus gut healing guide and much more!
To preview some of the lessons and see exactly what topics are covered, check out the Curriculum tab above.
To read more about the course and if it may be a good fit for you click here.
Although the health of the gut may seem trendy right now, it is around to stay. The health of your gut is central to the digestion and absorption of nutrients, detoxification and elimination of waste, the health of your immune system, communication with your brain, protection from pathogens, and much more.
Studies have linked poor gut health to a multitude of conditions, including:
- Gut issues such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis, GERD, food allergies and sensitivities.
- Asthma and allergies
- Brain disorders such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s, autism, etc.
- Weight loss resistance
- Thyroid disorders
- Skin issues like acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, etc.
- All autoimmune conditions (MS, RA, Celiac, lupus, psoriasis etc.)
- Arthritis and other inflammatory disorders
- Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
A damaged or unhealthy gut can cause chronic inflammation in the body which makes weight management difficult, leads to depression, anxiety, and other mood/brain disorders via the gut-brain axis, contributes to autoimmune diseases, and manifests itself into skin conditions and many other health issues.
What Will I Learn During the Gut Healing Course?
Foods that most commonly cause reactions
Foods to help heal your digestive tract
How to address stomach acid, digestive enzymes, and pancreatic enzymes
Foundational pillars for health and healing
Specific vitamins, minerals, herbs, and supplements and how to determine if you need them
Ways to rebalance your gut microbiome
How to heal previous damage to your gut lining
Managing stress for healing
How to troubleshoot various gut issues
Planning and prep tips so you aren’t overwhelmed
Proper ways to reintroduce foods
How to find good balance and not let food rule your life!
What to Expect from the Gut Healing Course
(check out Curriculum tab above)
- Lifetime access to information
- Welcome module + 6 educational modules
- 12-30 minute videos on each topic
- Each module is broken down into easy-to-complete lessons
- Specific meal plan + meal planning templates
- Over 100 recipes specific to the Gut Healing Course
- Printable handouts (food journal, reintroduction schedule, supplement guide, recipe booklet…)
- Checklist specific to each module — so you know you’re staying on track!
- Troubleshooting guide
- Supplement recommendations and discount
- Steps toward digging deeper and other testing options
- Guidance in helping you find a health relationship with food
- Bonus: Gut Healing Guide
Introduction & Welcome
Welcome to the Gut Healing Course
Module 1 – Understanding Your Root Issues
Discovering the root issues behind what is preventing your body from healing is one of the most important and beneficial things you can do for yourself. The same symptoms may be caused my multiple different root casues. Discovering your root cause(s) will allow your body to heal from within!
Module 2 – Preparing for Gut Reset Diet
In this module you'll learn the tips and tricks to prepping so that you can be successful during the Gut Reset Diet.
Module 3 – Starting the Gut Reset Diet
This module will take you step by step through the first 2 -3 weeks of the gut reset diet.
Module 4 - Troubleshooting
This module is focused on troubleshooting some of the reasons you may not be seeing results as quickly as you’d like.
Module 5 – Reintroduction Phase
In this module you will learn how to properly reintroduce foods and discover exactly which foods are bothering you. Also known as Phase 3.
Module 6 – What now? How to Move Forward After the Gut Reset Diet
You've finished or mostly finished the Gut Reset Diet. In this module you'll learn how to move forward with continued gut healing and lifestyle habits to prevent relapses.